Single-component, flexible sealing compound with an acetate curing system. Silicone has enhanced and long-term resistance to humidity, fungi, algae, mold, grease, acids and alkalis. The silicone features a very good adhesive capacity to glass, terracotta, ceramic and protected metal. The seal is durable and completely resistant to variable weather conditions and UV radiation.
Volume: 280Ml / 150Ml
- Sealing, jointing and filling sites exposed to water: bathrooms, kitchens, laundries, bathhouses. Sealing of acrylic edges: bathtubs, shower bases, shower cabins, wash basins, sinks, as well as kitchen countertops, etc. Sealing sites exposed to salt water: pools, boats, harbor facilities.
- Sealing places exposed to constant moisture: bathtubs, washbasins, shower cabins, grouting ceramic tiles in corner joints and with sanitary devices
- Sealings elements of ventilation systems, air-conditioning, refrigeration systems
- Sealing of gutters and downpipes
- Sealing skylights, greenhouses, solar panels
- Grouting wall tiles and facades tiles
approx. 10 min.
Thermal resistance of the cured product
-40 do +180°C
+5° do +35°C
one-component - cross-links with moisture from the air
one 300 ml cartridge allows for approx. 18 running meters of a 4 × 4 mm joint